Re-Imagine Europe publication
Re-Imagine Europe publication collects articles, essays, interviews and reports about audience engagement for interdisciplinary arts organisations. It aims to share knowledge gained throughout the Re-Imagine Europe project with professionals in the cultural sector who would like to gain a deeper insight in audience development and capacity building.
List of articles:
- The Factory of Sound
- A Temporary Public
- Who’s doing the washing up?
- Rethinking Communities
- Radio Beyond Radio: The Ràdio Web MACBA Working Group
- Building an International Audience at GRM
- And still, we move: A reflection on Pier Residencies at Lighthouse
- Sounding the Future: Reflections on Informal Learning and Arts Education for Children
- What Art Can Do: Youth Arts Education at Bergen Kunsthall